Sunday, May 2, 2010

Thinking About you all today...

International Babylost Mother's Day - I never thought/or wanted to be part of this group - but I have met so many amazing people who have gone through similar situations.

I just wanted to let you all know that you and your babies are in my thoughts and in my heart. We are all united in grief, but I hope you all know it is b/c of your thoughts, comments and gestures that is makes it easier to get through tough days. Thank you for that.

I really do believe that our little ones are gathered above looking down at us with smiles. I hope today wasn't too painful for you all.

Love, Linda

6 comments:

  1. Hoping your day was peacefull and enjoyable too! Stop by my blog there is an IBMD gift for you there. *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the day was not painful for you. Sending you hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would agree it through these blogs I know I am not alone and am thankful for the shared stories. I think of all the babies playing together with my son.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you.... certainly had you and Jackson in my thoughts (as always :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thinking of you and your beautiful angel xxx

    ReplyDelete