Thursday, July 22, 2010

Diclectin is a must!

After working the last two nights my schedule has been a bit messed up. I was so tired when I got home this morning I just went straight to sleep...forgetting to take my Diclectin. I must say, that this stuff makes all the difference in the world. When I got up I felt awful....and thought (and hoped it would pass) so I went out to Canadian Tire with Brian....well, thank goodness they have a bathroom....I forgot how nasty public toilets are to vomit in, so I used the sink....I know, I know....gross....but I promise I rinsed it out well!

Not to self: Always always always take my Diclectin!!!

I am starting my 5 days off...then I work 3 shifts and then I am on vacation! I am so looking forward to doing nothing....I am so tired, all I really want to do is sleep!

1 comment:

  1. The tiresome feeling is a strong one. I hope you are able to get some rest.

    ReplyDelete