Wednesday, August 25, 2010

13w1d - Posted it on Facebook

Week by week I am getting there. I am now 13w1d and feeling pretty good. I officially posted it on Facebook, which I was a bit nervous b/c with Jackson 1 week after I posted it on facebook my water broke. I have to remind myself that just b/c it happened last time doesn't mean it will happen this time. So that is part of the reason why I did it...I am happy and excited and I want to share it with the world.

But lets be honest I am still terrified. Terrified that something can and will go wrong. But instead of focusing on it I am trying to focus on the many other things that are going on in my life. One day at a time!

2 comments:

  1. Praying for you so much.
    {{HUGS}}

    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending you Hugs and praying for a happy and healthy pregnancy for you. Glad things are going well;o)

    ReplyDelete