Thursday, September 30, 2010

Team Pink! 18w4d


We are having a baby GIRL!!!

We had our u/s today and everything went really well. Everything is normal, my cervix is measuring 4.1 cm and to top it off we found out we were are having a baby girl. We were both shocked and so so happy. We really were thinking boy. The more I thought about it the happier it was, in a way it makes it easier. I know it is a different pregnancy, I know it is a different baby - but with it being a different gender it makes me think it will (hopefully, fingers crossed!) be okay!

I am holding back the urge to by cute little outfits until at least 24 weeks....but in the mean time I don't think you could wipe the smile off my face. I am enjoying every single minute of this pregnancy!!

Now to think of names!!!

4 comments: