Friday, October 15, 2010

October 15th - Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Day ~ 20w5d

I just wanted to take a minute to let you all know that I am thinking about all of our babies today. Hopefully they are all playing together, looking down at us with smiles on their faces.

It hurts my heart to think about all the losses, all the pain, all the grief felt by all of the BLM's and their families...at least we have the support from each other. I feel lucky to know you all.

Jackson - I love you so so much and miss you each and every day. xoxo

xxoo, Linda

4 comments:

  1. Have been thinking of you guys, Jackson and your new little blessing..xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just found your blog as I recently delivered a stillborn baby girl at 21weeks with medical complications and had stopped growing at 16weeks. Thank you so much for sharing your story and journey and helping me with my grief and understanding of emotions. I related so much to what you have said and appreciate you sharing your loss. I am so sorry for your loss of Jackson and wish you all the best for the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *hugs* Thinking of you and your sweet boy :)

    ReplyDelete