Monday, November 8, 2010

24 weeks!!!

24 weeks!!!

Wow - I have been waiting to say that since the beginning! I know I still have about 14 more weeks to go but 24 weeks is huge...in the medical world, in my world - this little bean growing inside me is considered viable....this baby has a chance of surviving if born early. Of course I want her to stay inside for so much longer, but just the fact that I made it here makes want to do a happy dance!!!

With Jackson I was so close to this point, but still so far....but with this little baby I am already here and looking forward to the weeks to come.

I am so happy to be here...next goal 32 weeks! (Which would mean I could deliver at my hospital, which has a level 2 NICU). I am still taking it one day at a time and am still being careful, but it is so hard not to be super excited at this point!

Hooray for me!

7 comments:

  1. Horray for you is right! I'm so excited for you and we all know you have every right to be excited to have reached the 24 week mark!! VERY EXCITING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers to 24 and to 16 more fabulous weeks ahead!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. 24 weeks! Whohooooo! I have heard that once you hit 24 weeks, the time flies by. So 32 weeks here we come!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is really exciting and awesome...following your story with interest and wishing you all the very best for your journey and time ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your 24 weeks. Week 32 will be here sooner than you know. Crossing my fingers for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hooray for you! Congratulations on reaching such an important milestone. Thanks for sharing it :) Will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete