Wednesday, November 17, 2010

25w3d - 3D U/S

Today we had our 3D u/s - it was such an amazing experience. A bit bittersweet b/c we actually won the certificate when I went to a Mom & Baby Expo when I was pregnant with Jackson (2 days later my water broke). But I held onto it with hope that we would one day get there with another little one and here we are....gosh it is crazy to think of all we have been through since winning the certificate.

But here we are - 25w3d pregnant with our little girl. She was pretty cooperative for the session, we got a lot of profile shots and a few where she was almost looking straight on. She was really active (on account of the Coke I drank before going in...he he he). I swear there is one picture where she is smiling. Check it out:


Overall it was a great experience and I am so happy we did it. 13 more weeks (hopefully she stays in until then!!) and we will meet her. I have my induction booked for Feb 18th - I think that is a fabulous day for a birthday!

1 comment:

  1. These are very cool. I am so happy for you. I am due 2/13. We are so close.

    ReplyDelete