Friday, February 11, 2011

I have been busy!


Sorry I haven't posted sooner...this will be short and sweet but I wanted to just let everyone know we are home from the hospital and Julia is doing great. The breastfeeding is a bit of a challenge - but everyone tells me that is normal with a premature baby. I am actually going to see an Lactation Consultant this afternoon so hopefully things will start to get better! Here are a few pictures of her....I will post the birth experience and more pictures when I have more time!!


9 comments:

  1. Huge congratulations!!!! She is absolutely gorgeous!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is lovely, congratulations on your baby

    ReplyDelete
  3. TOTALLY awesome! Can't wait to snuggle with her again.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! She is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg!! Congratulations. I have been thinking about you. Glad to see everyone is doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a darling! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to the world Sweet Julia!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! She is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete