Tuesday, March 8, 2011

1 month check up



Julia had her 1 month check up and she is doing great! She is now up to 7lbs 15oz ~ which is more than 2lbs in the last month b/c she dropped down to 5lbs8oz in the hospital so we are doing something right!

My friend came over and took some adorable pictures of her, I have posted a few. I love the one with Jackson's Angel wings ~ like he is watching over her.

The nights are still really long, but the awesome days make up for it. I keep reminding myself that she was 5 weeks early so she needs time to catch up! She is down for a nap now, so I am going to jump in the shower! Enjoy the pictures!!

6 comments:

  1. Oh Linda, the pictures are perfect... just like baby, Jules! Yep, the angel wings one stole my heart... just beautiful. Looking forward to seeing the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so behind! Catching up, congrats!! She is beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful pictures, thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete