Monday, May 2, 2011

3 months old!!



I really don't know where the last 2 months went. Everyday I would say to myself I need to get on the computer and blog....but I was so tired and so busy I never got there. But I am here now....

Julia is now 3 months old!! She weighs 10lbs 8 oz and is doing great! She is so beautiful and I am so in love. I am not sure I can even explain the love I have for her - for those of you who have little ones know what I mean. I could just stare at her forever. She is smiling a ton and is making lots of baby noises. She is so so close to really laughing, it is adorable!!





My fav time with her is bedtime, after I feed her I rock her until she is sleepy and I whisper to her...sometimes it is my hopes and dreams for her, other times I tell her about Jackson. I am so excited for all that is to come, but I am taking the time to enjoy each and every day with her.



A few people have already jokingly asked when are you having another baby. I think people forget how hard it was to get here for us - we weren't one of the lucky ones who can just get and stay pregnant...we lost a son, had two early losses and then we were lucky enough to get and stay pregnant with Julia - and then we were blessed with a living baby who we got to take home. I am in no rush to have another baby - I want to enjoy every single second with Julia. I want to soak in every moment I can with her. I feel so lucky to have her here I am not in a rush to try again...who knows if we will even try again. Right now Jackson and Julia are enough for me.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos and lovely words to go with it! Well done for focusing on what you have and remembering what you have also lost.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is such a cutie ;O) Sending you ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will know in your heart if and when you are ready. And that is all that matters. And frankly if she has a temper like we did you may never want to :)

    Love Aunt Michelle

    ReplyDelete