Monday, July 4, 2011

5 Months old





I know, I know I am terrible at keeping up with this. I have actually started another blog that I am writing to Julia, so this one gets left a little bit! Julia is growing like a little weed!! She is sleeping better, starting to eat rice cereal and is rolling over every which way. She gets stuck on her tummy sometimes but can get back over to her back!!



I am missing Jackson - I find it the hardest when Brian, Julia and I are doing something together. It is like there is someone missing. Then I think about how lucky we are to have Julia and I am thankful for that! I know he is there with us, on our walks or in the pool but it is still a hard pill to swallow. I just miss him and I know that is okay.


1 comment:

  1. Great to hear that you are doing so well and your daughter is just beautiful

    ReplyDelete